Are you a non-profit organisation in the arts and culture sector?
Are you looking for new non-executives or trustees with diverse professional and personal backgrounds to renew or enlarge your board?
Are you looking for individuals passionate about your artform and willing to commit their time to fulfil their passion?
Do you want to gain exposure to a network of up-and-coming professionals?
Why join the network
…to help focus your research
- Access to a pool of highly qualified young professionals, with a stated commitment to supporting the arts and culture sector by taking on governance roles
- RIAC will help you identify candidates with an interest in your area of the arts
- When recruiting volunteers we make sure to check their references; that their interest is genuine; and that they are ready for the time and other commitments involved
…our volunteers bring more than just their enthusiasm and skills on board
- New trustees from RIAC form part of broader network of peers, with access to support from a wide range of professional backgrounds, our mentors, and on-going coaching to benefit all participating organisations
- All our volunteers, whether they work for large corporates or have ventured out as entrepreneurs or independents, have professional qualifications or training and can assist arts organisations to diversify and professionalise their governance and leadership
- Our “Brain Trust” offers participating arts organisations the experience and support of seasoned non-executives and philanthropists
…to expand your network of supporters
- Our volunteers will bring access to a wide network of ‘next gen’ potential supporters interested in their cause.
- Your organisation’s participation in our network will help you find new supporters and new fundraising opportunities through the events we organise or by advertising events you organise to our volunteers.
We know that fundraising and helping you to expand your fundraising network is an important task our volunteers can help with – we recruit volunteers who are not just passionate but willing to commit their time to help your organisation grow and thrive and not just to write cheques.
If you are interested, please click to “Apply now” and a senior volunteer from our network will get in touch with you.
We are an organisation of volunteers for volunteers and we do not charge or seek any remuneration for the services we provide. Our only goal is to help our volunteers pursue their passion for the Arts and help Arts Organisations to thrive.Apply Now